Code for: Miller et al. 2021 Bayesian Skyline Plots disagree with range size changes based on Species Distribution Models for Holarctic birds, Molecular Ecology, 30(16): 3993-4004
- Commented pipeline used to perform the Species Distribution Modelling analyses in R: pdf file
Data for: Leonardi et al. 2018a, Late Quaternary horses in Eurasia in the face of climate and vegetation change Science Advances Vol. 4, no. 7, eaar5589
- Database of radiocarbon dates associated with horse remains and with archaeological layers where horses have been excavated in Europe and Asia (Table S1): xlsx file.
- Database of horse frequency with respect to other ungulates in archaeological layers from European sites (Table S2): xlsx file.
Data for: Leonardi et al. 2018b, The female ancestor’s tale: long-term matrilineal continuity in a non-isolated region of Tuscany. American Journal of Physical Anthropology 167:497–506.
- Mitochondrial DNA (HVRI) from ancient samples from North-Western Tuscany (Lucca province): GenBank
- Supplementary table 1 containing information on the newly sequenced samples including archaeological site, period, haplogroup and GenBank accession number: xlsx file.